Cone or bowl? Fruit or cream flavours? Well, a gelato must be perfect. And if the ice cream parlour lies in a marvellous and panoramic place, it is much better! A lake in front of you and the sun shining on you… Are you already dreaming? At Lake Garda Trentino you can easily taste incredibly good gelatos!
Here are the names of the TripAdvisor users’ favourite ice cream parlours in Riva del Garda, Arco, Torbole and Dro.
Do you agree with them?
- Gelateria Flora in Riva del Garda. Having a gelato at Flora in Viale Rovereto and at -Flora Downtown- is undoubtedly one of the best choices ever. They produce gelatos and gelato cakes you can taste in their wonderful terrace.
- Cantonati in Riva del Garda. Hand-made gelatos, one of the best according to TripAdvisor users’ reviews. People like to have their ice cream sundae and crêpes sitting at their wood tables outside.
- Eta Beta. In the historical centre of Riva, this small ice cream parlour can be your best destination after shopping. Gelatos, milkshakes, hand-made gelatos and ice cream croissants.
- Gelateria caffè Cristallo. In the panoramic Piazza Catena in Riva, you will find this ice cream parlour along the lakefront promenade. Hand-made gelatos and some tables where to sit and taste your gelato looking at the lake… What else?
- Gelateria Al Pozzo. It lies in the centre of Riva, in via Fiume, TripAdvisor users appreciate this ice cream parlour for their excellent value for money. Their gem? A thirst-quenching mango granita.
- La Bottega del gelato. In Torbole there is this artisanal ice cream parlour and people love it for the texture of their gelatos, which is extremely creamy. Moreover, they love their lakefront super panoramic position!
- Gelateria Naturale Indimenticabile. This ice cream parlour is in the shopping road, via Segantini. All natural ingredients, no more than that. Soft flavours, gluten-free and lactose-free gelatos are their strong suits.
- Gelateria artigianale Tarifa. In Arco, in via Segantini, the historical road in the centre. Here, the bravest guests can taste a spritz-flavoured gelato while…walking up and down the road looking for bargains!
- Gelato Mio. In Arco, at the end of via Segantini towards Prabi. They have hand-made traditional and extravagant flavours like Biker Snack or goat’s milk gelatos or the Guanabana gelatos! Vegans can have a break here and their hand-made vegan gelatos… yummy.
- Maui. Self-produced gelatos, private car parking right in front of the ice cream parlour and the special “torta meringata”, an explosion of flavours! In Dro, this ice cream parlour is the best place to taste delicious gelato cones or bowls.
To discover all the offers of Garda Trentino and download unmissable coupons for vacation use, visit Now.
These are TripAdvisor users’ suggestions. Do you agree with them? Do you love other ice cream parlours they have not mentioned in their top 10 list? Let us know! We wait for your unquestionable opinion. Yes, a good gelato is what makes the summer perfect!