From outdoor tourist guides to tours, from tickets for the amusement parks to the fares to move around discovering Garda Trentino. In our offices you can find lots of services to live your holiday at its fullest along the northern shores of Italy’s biggest lake, its majestic and impressive green mountains, its crystal clear waters, its numerous cycle lanes, its castles and the paths dear to those poets who lived here.
And you, have you already stepped into our offices? Here, lots of services are waiting for you. Let’s find them out together:
Tickets. Different not-to-be-missed tickets to discover the whole area taking on one of the following tours:
1. Local and off-region tours. Literary, natural, historical or sightseeing tours to important neighbouring cities.
2. Transports: Information and updated timetables, Atv fares (for the Veneto shore, including Verona), daily pass, shuttle bus booking for those who’d like to move around by bike discovering the area on their two wheels!
3. Ticket office + tours. Gardaland, Movieland and Caneva World to live the thrill of Italy’s most loved amusement parks, and much more. In our offices tickets for the fabulous Parco Sigurtà are available as well.
There is also room for shopping, among guides and books to deepen the knowledge about the area, and useful articles to bring a great Garda Trentino memory back home.
4. Tourist guides. Different types of guides are available:
Historical (some examples: The Mount Creino Trenches, Bordering Paths, Middle Land, the Great War, the Peace Path)
Outdoor (Outdoor Gardasee, Ferrate AltoGarda, Cycle Lanes in Trentino, Top Garda Diving Guide)
Culinary (Garda Taste)
For kids (Aladdin, Little Red Riding Hood, Robin Hood) and hiking maps with detailed description of the CAI/SAT hiking paths, mountain huts contact info, tour suggestions and maps with mountain biking ways, family and racing bikeways and cycle lanes.
5. Merchandising. North Lake Garda products: Umbrellas, water bottles, key rings, organizers, usb devices, posters, bags, phone cases and many other items!
6. Trentino Guest Card selling. This personal card is really easy to use, you just have to show it at the ticket office of museums, castles and other attractions!
Going around our offices will give you the chance to get to know all the opportunities and services our area is ready to offer for you. Our team will welcome you and will be happy with helping you living a holiday rich in emotions discovering Garda Trentino, in a perfect combination of sport, relaxation and fun, great food, glee and a bit of romanticism… After all, Lake Garda is all to be loved!